Information on Cookies
The software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The site contains a statistical tool, which collects anonymous data on visits (IP, referrer, used browser, operating system, monitor resolution, date, time, online permanence). The data collected with the Google proprietary system of statics are used solely and exclusively for statistical purposes to monitor the progress of the site and to improve the service. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your device in order to allow our systems to recognize your device and to offer you some features. Cookies are stored in the file directory of your browser. The next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookies and retransmit the information to the website or to the entity that originally created the cookie.
- Identify it when you log in on our sites;
- Allow the correct use of the site through technical cookies;
- Prevent fraudulent activity;
- Improve security.
Our site uses the following types of cookies
- These cookies collect data on how users use the site in order to analyze the traffic and understand the use made of it. To this end we use Google Analytics. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user; the data are in fact aggregated and, therefore, anonymous, and used exclusively to improve the functioning of the Site. You can find more information on Google Analytics at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies . In case you want to prevent the installation of Google Analytics with reference to your use of the Sites, you can download and install the Browser Plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- These cookies allow our site to remember the choices made (such as its user name and password) and provide improvements and customizations. The data collected by these cookies can be anonymized and are not able to track the browsing activities on other sites.
How to manage cookies
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of their browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
The disabling of "third-party" cookies does not affect the navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari mobile:https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
How to disable cookies
From the "Tools> Internet Options" menu, click on the "Privacy" tab, select the desired configuration and press the advanced settings button Activate the "Override automatic cookie management" check box Mark "Activate" or "Block" We recommend activating the option "Always accept session cookies" to allow optimal navigation on our site.
In the "Settings> Options" menu, click on the "Privacy" tab. Activate or deactivate the "Accept cookies from sites" box or "notify sites not to be tracked", depending on the browser version. You can also delete installed cookies by clicking on the "Remove individual cookies" option.
In the "Tools> Settings" menu, click on the "Privacy> Content settings" tab. After selecting the "Show advanced settings" option, choose the configuration you prefer. If you do not want to allow the installation, you can select the option "block site data and third-party cookies".
In the "Settings> Preferences" menu, click on the "Advanced" tab. In the "Cookies" menu select the options "Accept cookies" or "Never accept cookies".
For a greater level of control over cookies that are installed on your terminal, we recommend that you select the "Ask before accepting a cookie" option.
In the "Tools> Preferences" menu, click on the "Security" tab. In the "Accept cookies" menu select the "Always" or "Never" box. With an iPhone you will have to go to "Settings> Safari" and choose if you accept cookies or not.
COOKIES IN THE SITE
Type of cookies
At the end of the session
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||Analytical cookies||2 years||.tondin-serramenti.it||Google Analytics|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.||Analytical cookies||24 hours||.tondin-serramenti.it||Google Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA ***||Used to limit the speed of request.||Analytical cookies||1 minute||.tondin-serramenti.it||Google Analytics|
Displaying content from external platforms
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
These services allow interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the Application pages.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social network.
If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.